Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hope of the Broken World

I am a fan of the christian music group Selah. We own many of their albums. We listen to them while driving around town and when we put on some music on Grooveshark  Selah is one of our frequent choices. So we are always excited when they come out with another album.


Back in August, Selah came out with Hope of the Broken World and, even though we haven't purchased the cd yet, there have been some songs put on the Selah website and YouTube that I have enjoyed listening to. I have really enjoyed this one...


On The Mountain
Song on the new Selah album, Hope of the Broken World.



*** If you want to listen to this song, you can go to the bottom of my blog and pause the music that I have programed onto my Mixpod.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I've been having fun looking at all of your pictures, I especially like the one of the Just Married car!
Erin

Kim at Thistle Dew said...

Kati, I'm not real "up to date" on music groups, but I've loved everything I've heard from Selah! We're going to have to get one of their CD's!

:-)