Sunday, October 30, 2011

May the Mind of Christ, My Savior

May the Mind of Christ, My Savior
words by Kate Wilkinson

May the mind of Christ, my Savior,
Live in me from day to day,
By His love and power controlling
All I do and say.

May the Word of God dwell richly
In my heart from hour to hour,
So that all may see I triumph
Only through His power.

May the peace of God my Father
Rule my life in everything,
That I may be calm to comfort
Sick and sorrowing.

May the love of Jesus fill me
As the waters fill the sea;
Him exalting, self abasing,
This is victory.

May I run the race before me,
Strong and brave to face the foe,
Looking only unto Jesus
As I onward go.

May His beauty rest upon me,
As I seek the lost to win,
And may they forget the channel,
Seeing only Him.

~ ~ ~

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:5

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is such a beautful hymn. The words are powerful.