Thursday, April 12, 2012

Project Pinterest: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip

This picture called my name the first time I saw it. And when I saw that it was a recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough dip, I knew I had to try it.



I called this an hors d'oeuvre dessert since it's a dip. Since we always have several desserts on holidays, Easter was the time to try it. The recipe said that you could use graham crackers, cookies, or pretzels. We decided that pretzels was the thing to use to tone down some of the sweetness factor.




Some in our group thought that it was really good, some thought it was too sweet. The pretzels were the thing to use. It was the perfect amount of sweet and salty. 


Linking up to...


Sarah and Sandee's Project Pinterest








Allyson's  Finished Friday









Keren's Whatever You Want Wednesday

3 comments:

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

Oh, that sounds yummy. I'm a fan of anything chocolate chip :)

Thanks for linking to our Finished Friday post.

SandeeNC said...

Pinterest sure can help a person put on some weight, can't it? I'll have to pin the bannana with chocolate chips one day, I'm currently addicted to it! I do like the pretzel combination with the dip, sounds delisious!! Thanks so much for linking up today with Project Pinterest! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

SarahinSC said...

I've seen that before! Yours looks so yummy. Good call on the pretzels, otherwise it might be too sweet, if that's even possible!

Thanks so much for linking up to Project Pinterest!