Monday, June 18, 2012

Little Robin

This week it's Jessica's turn to host the Photographer's Collaboration. The theme for this week is editing.







To be honest, I don't edit too much. When I first started taking pictures I thought the art was in the photographs and that editing was "cheating." Now that I take more pictures I don't think that way but I guess I'm just too lazy to edit every photograph. I use Picasa to edit and do collages but our pictures are in our Kodak software. So to put a picture into Picasa to do something creative with it, we have to first save the picture into a folder in My Pictures. If I have to save a picture for some reason, I have a fun time playing around with some of the different effects.

For the challenge this week, Jessica asked us to edit a picture using some kind of editing software and show both the before and after pictures. 

I chose to edit a picture I took of a fledgling robin that was sitting on our porch rail while testing out his wings. 



It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.
~Aesop

5 comments:

Marianela said...

Very nice photos, Kati! Love the close-up. :)

Unknown said...

I think it was a really great picture way to go!! It is too cute! I also entered.. it was a lot of fun!

Visit my blog sometimes and comment http://notw4life.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

I like your edit! That little bird is so cute :) Good luck in the contest!
Kristin @ the-greatperhaps.blogspot.com
p.s. Sorry about all the comments. I'm not sure what happened there!

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Aww, such a cute little bird.
~Aidyl

Anonymous said...

aww adorable! Love the caption too :)