Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Room Decor

Yesterday, after I showed you this picture, I promised to show you more of my fall room decor.




Fall found its way to my black tray with a bowl of pears, an apple box given to me by a friend, and a brown coffee bean candle.





On my dresser, I chose to put a candle, a vase made by my friend Miss Tamara, and box that has all the colors of my room (also given to me by a friend).




I added a fall colored candle next to the frame with a picture of me when I was a little girl.



Have you decorated for fall yet?

2 comments:

Marianela said...

The box on your dresser looks very neat, Kati! Very vintage-y. :)

Nope, can't say that I have. I'm more of a baker for fall, rather than a decorater for fall. ;) Take care!

Kirsten Fichter said...

Love the pics, Kati! Especially that first one with the candles and books! :)

My family is slowly turning our decor from summer to fall... the random spurts of orange really make it feel more like fall. I can't wait for all the spicy goodies that come along with this season!