Thursday, September 27, 2012

Survey Results and An Announcement

The results are in from the survey I asked you to fill out the other week. 


Download Your Pie Chart
Download Your Pie Chart







Download Your Pie Chart
Download Your Pie Chart

Download Your Pie Chart

Download Your Pie Chart






















For those of you who said that you would like to see me share recipes or that you enjoyed seeing recipes on this blog then you're in luck! For the month of October, I'll be joining the 31 days project with the theme of

Decadent Desserts!

Kati’s Little Corner of the World

I have a couple giveaways and a weekly link-up planned in addition to sharing some of my favorite dessert recipes. You'll even find a few guest posters here during the month.

I'll be taking a break from my normal postings of Photo Friday and a hymn. But not to fear, I'll be starting them back up starting November 2 (my birthday!).


Thanks everyone for doing my survey!

2 comments:

Marianela said...

Can't wait! :D Looking forward to all the yummy recipes you have in store.

Katherine said...

Looking forward to the recipes!! And all of the other stuff you have planned! =)