Monday, September 17, 2012

What Are You Reading?

I am a bibliophile...and I love it! 



Here is what I've been reading lately:

The Covenant by Beverly Lewis; first book in the series Abram's Daughters
     My sister, Kristin said that this series was her favorite of Beverly Lewis' books so I decided to give it a try.

The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orzy
     I am slowly making my way through this book. I don't read it every night but occasionally I'll pick it up and read a chapter or two.

Prince Caspian by C. S. Lewis
     This is our family read aloud right now. We are slowly reading our way through all the Narnia books. This is the first time I've read them.

Bible 
     I am going through Isaiah in my own reading and we are in the book of Jude in our church Bible Study.




What are you reading?


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Just in case you are interested for any reason, The Covenant e-book is free on Amazon until the end of the month.

As far as my reading goes, I'm reading The Bridesmaid, the new Beverly Lewis book that came out last week. I was first on the library's hold list! I'm also reading the book of Titus. Well, until tomorrow anyway, since there are only 3 chapters.

Cheryl said...

I am rereading the Chronicles of the Kings series...just began the first book.

We are reading The Vikings for school.

And our family read aloud is Prince Caspian (but you know that).

I am still loving The Daily Light devotional, although I am also reading through the Psalms.