Monday, October 14, 2013

{31 Days of Pinterest Completed} Button Banner

PIN INSPIRATION:

~

When planning the baby shower for my friend Britni, I relied on Pinterest for ideas. There were many ideas for a "cute as a button" baby shower. Over the next few days, I'm going to show you some of the pins I found inspiration from.

Banners are great for many different occasions. We've put one up for several of our parties and Bekah has one hanging in her room. 



Pink and green were the colors of the baby shower so I chose to use the banner with more pink and green fabrics. I then sewed on one to three buttons per triangle to make it part of the button theme. After the party, all I had to do was snip the thread to remove the buttons and it's back to being an all-purpose banner again. 



Today on her blog, Mom is giving away a banner to one lucky person.

~ ~ ~


1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

That is a cute theme for a baby shower! And cute banner too!

Deanna