Sunday, October 6, 2013

{31 Days of Pinterest Completed} Snickers Frappuccino

PIN INSPIRATION:

~

This pin told about the secret menu at Starbucks. It highlighted the snickers frappuccino. The next time I went into Starbucks I asked for one. The barista didn't know that they had a secret menu (some Starbucks don't know about it). But the pin also told what went in it to make it a Snickers frap: java chip frappuccino with two pumps of toffee nut and a caramel and chocolate drizzle on to. It was good but I think I like the plain java chip better. 



~ ~ ~


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you, ordering off menu! Believe it or not, I'm very timid about asking for changes or substitutions at eateries, so I think it very brave of you!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Kati, how much fun going to Starbucks and trying out different drinks. Thanks so much for your fun package I received from the tea mug exchange. I love all the goodies you added with the mug. Wishing you a wonderful day.
Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

Barbara F. said...

Oh my, I do love a Snickers bar. Haven';\t had one in a long time. I am going to ask for this next time I am in Starbucks! xo

Vee said...

I just had my first pumpkin spice latte and it was at Mickey D's. Ha! How interesting that it's a secret, secret recipe for real.