Friday, October 4, 2013

{31 Days of Pinterest Completed} Tea Bag Travel Pouch

PIN INSPIRATION:

~

I love drinking tea. I like to take tea with me to work to drink in the evenings but it was always it a pain to remember to put a tea bag in my purse before I left home (since I didn't want a bunch of loose tea bags floating around in my purse). After a quick Pinterest search, I came across this pin. The directions were fairly simple to follow and I was able to knock out this project in an afternoon.



Now I can put six tea bags in my purse and it only takes up a small amount of room. Plus it is easy to find when I go to make myself a cup of tea. 


~ ~ ~



I'm also linking up to Schneider Peeps' Handmade Christmas.

11 comments:

Vee said...

Oh wow...you've got a lot going on over here, Kati. Not sure if you'll be doing Photo Friday today, but I've linked here all the same in case. Now I'm going to wander off to see what you've been doing for your 31 Day Series.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Very clever!

I like this idea!

Deanna

Vi said...

Hi Kati! What a cute idea :) just wanted you to know we were paired up for the tea cup exchange and yours is on the way! Have a great day :)

Stephanie said...

Kati, this is fabulous! And I love the colors of yours :) Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend. Hugs!

Barbara F. said...

This is such a cute idea. Perfect for a Christmas gift. xo

podso said...

Fun to see what you're working on. Love this little tea bag carrier. As far as the typewriter and your little suitcase find, they look way too familiar to me! I learned to type on keys like that (granted it was an old typewriter then) and I can still say the sentence, "a lad had a glad dad; dad had half a shad salad."

Jodi-Marie said...

what a great idea. Love that it probably doesn't take a lot of fabric. Sounds like a perfect project to do with larger scraps.

Tanya said...

That is fantastic!!! I take sachets of coffee everywhere so might have to try this!! I'm loving this series - I tend to Pin but never do so this is so encouraging!!!

Vee said...

Yours is so cute!

Unknown said...

What a great series! I'm just now starting on pintrest ( a little late to the party) and will be pinning this. Thanks so much for sharing at Handmade Christmas.

Patty said...

I would like the pattern