Thursday, December 19, 2013

{Guest Post} Chalkboard Gift Tags Tutorial

Yesterday, I shared with you what I used for my wrapping this year. Today, my sister Bekah is here to share what she used this year.

~ ~ ~



On our Christmas shopping trip this year, when we went into Williams-Sonoma, I saw some chalkboard tags and I was inspired to make my own. This year, I was using turquoise with pink and silver accents but these tags can go with any color theme.  

Below is a tutorial on how to make your own chalkboard gift tags. 




_________________________________

Bekah. 
Twelve-year-old Homeschool student. Piano player. Lover of cats. Avid reader. Crafter.

3 comments:

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Very lovely, Becka! I enjoyed the tutorial with the wonderful music of the season! ♥

Barbara F. said...

These are so cute. Great job, Bekah. xo

Cheryl said...

These gift tags are adorable! I love how you (Bekah) took an idea and made it your own! Great job!