Monday, January 20, 2014

Sisters Book Challenge 2014

Last year, Kristin and I had so much fun with the Sisters Book Challenge! I read nine of the ten books on the list Kristin gave me and I have the tenth book on my personal list to read in 2014.

This year we decided to do it again since it was a great success.


It was hard coming up with ten books last year that Kristin hadn't read and it was maybe a little bit harder this year. But we both came up with a list of ten without too much emailing back and forth. :)


My list for Kristin:


Dana's Valley by Janette Oke and Laurel Oke Logan, Life of Pi by Yaan Martel, Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey by Fiona, Countess of Carnarvon, The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnon Rawling, The Upstairs Room by Johanna Reiss, Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw, Glimpses of Truth by Jack Cavanaugh, Ordeal by Innocence by Agatha Christie, Weaver's Daughter by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley, The Cupcake Diaries by Katherine Berman and Sophie LaMontagne



Kristin's list for me:


Emily of New Moon by Lucy Maud Montgomery, The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio by Terry Ryan, Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh, The Midnight Fox by Betsy Byars, The Distant Hours by Kate Morton, Bread, Jam, and a Borrowed Pram by Dot May Brown, The Return of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Okay for Now by Gary D. Schmidt, Stones for Bread by Christa Parrish, My Conversion by Charles Spurgeon


Here we go again!

No comments: