Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Barn Sale Finds

The barn sale we went to in the spring and last fall was this past weekend. As always, I found couple of treasures.

I've been looking for a mirror for my room for a while but I've not been able to find what I was looking for. (If you look closely, you can see the old mirror above my nightstand in this post.) I found a beautiful mirror at the sale! The frame is looks good in my room and the glass is old.




I also found a vintage fan. It still works, too!



Now I can't wait until the next barn sale! :D

5 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Great finds! Cute pic of you shooting the pic!

Had an old fan like that of my grandpa's when I was little......both my sister and I got our hair caught up in it, very scary - so be careful if you use it, esp on the floor.

Keep on finding those amazing deals!

Anonymous said...

Those are great finds!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Very nice finds, Kati!

Can't wait to see you soon!

Deanna

Kathy said...

I love that new mirror. So pretty!

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

Wonderful finds. Is the barn sale local?