Saturday, November 8, 2014

November Photo-a-day Challenge: Days 2-8


Day 2: number
Sunday was my 21st birthday.




Day 3: leaf
I cheated on this one. I forgot to take a picture on Monday so I took one on Tuesday instead.




Day 4: brown
The Daily Light sits on my nightstand so I can read it every day.
This brown leather copy I found at Ollie's for $3.99. A fantastic bargain!




Day 5: cozy
It was in the low 70s during the day but the evening got a little chilly. I put on a cozy sweater. 
I love wearing sweaters. I have about 20 in my closet. 



Day 6: pumpkin




Day 7: friend
Alaine is my little friend and niece.




Day 8: table
We went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner tonight. It was a belated birthday dinner for me since we weren't able to go on my birthday. I love Mexican food! I chose a combo meal which included a burrito, an enchilada, beans, and rice. It was very good!



:: :: :: :: :: ::



Click here to link up your photo-a-day challenge posts. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun choices for the first week prompts. Love the cozy one. That is a special number when it comes to birthdays! The pumpkin amidst the fallen leaves is great. Have a great week!