Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas Parcels





Every year, I search Pinterest for wrapping ideas. I like to try something different each year. I've been tempted to repeat an idea (for example, these tags) but every year I end up with some new inspiration. 

This year, while searching on Pinterest, I came across this pin.

source


Since we have plenty of brown paper, quite a bit of twine, and a very large collection of old postage stamps, this seemed like just the right theme for this year. 



Each vintage parcel is tied up with twine and a stamp or two in the corner. For the larger packages I added a vintage "Parcel Post" label for the tag. 



And for the smaller packages, I just wrote the recipient's name right on the paper.




All the parcels look so cute in the crate, don't they?!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your packages are simply delightful, dear Kati! Wishing you and yours a blessed and beautiful Christmas! Hugs!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

They look really great!